Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I miss you

I miss u so much that I wanna hear ur voice right now.. am so upset and feel like crying, wish ur feeling the same, wish ur missin me as much as I miss u......
I am so upset today.. I hate feelin down.. dunno what am writing.. just wanna write about nothing! just wanna talk not to think of u.. I love, I hate u....

Have u ever felt stupid becuz ur in love? Do u miss them? Do u want them when u still know that they r not tryin their best to be with u? Even when they r sayin they r tryin?! Shall I move on with a new story? Shall I go for it and let u go? Shall I spend one more year waiting? Am I over reacting? Over thinking? Over talking about it?!!

Screw it.....

4 comments:

D said...

it's like you're describing my life for the past 5 years. I really feel you. When they only talk but their actions never show what they say. No matter how bad u try to cling on to them, there will come a day when you find that you have become so cold and realize they're losing more of you with every new disappointment they cause. And they will not realize what they lost until it's fully gone.

Butterfly Chick said...

every single word you said describe how I feel.. I dunno what to say.. dunno how to reply back to you.. it just hurts thinking abt it that way.. that a day might come when I leave forever..

amalikrunner said...

They're trying to fool you and buy time. In reality they feel bad just saying sorry I don't want to be with you.

Source? 2 years to get divorced :P

Butterfly Chick said...

Malik..
Could be yes.. Could be not :P