Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Beautiful Morning

a beauty morning where I am feeling good.. Where my heart is not hurting.. A morning where I am happy and drinking my coffee.. Where I came really late to work and planning to leave really early.. A morning without u on it.. Without ur thought.. Without ur voice.. Without ur kiss.. Without ur laugh...
A morning where I will start doing things for me.. For my own sake.. A morning where I will smile no matter how I feel.. Where I will think about everything but U.
Good morning to me :) !.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning sweetie! Its a lovely day, lets sip some coffee and enjoy every bit of it!

Zainab Sadiq said...

good for you*thumbs up* hope that you have a lovely day and awesome weekend! ;*

Butterfly Chick said...

thanks girls :**
have a nice weekend