Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to All Moms in this world..

I was listening to Bahrain FM this morning and I loved the questions they asked, I would love to know your answers to these questions.. So here we go..

1. What did you take from your mom (from both personality and look)?
2. What is the punishment that your mom gave you which you can never forget and which makes you laugh about it now?
3. A word you would like to dedicate to your mommy?

For me, my answers are:
1. I look like my mom, this is what all say and I am happy about it! I took my mom's face! I still look like my dad I guess :P.. From the personality, I guess I took her kind heart, also, I am like her in always assuming good about people! "7sn el '9an" which I kindly hate to be honest :P

2. Hahaha, well my mom is not a bad mother, but I guess our moms before used to beat their kids which is normal, so there is something I can never forget which make me laugh everytime I remember it and makes my mom upset wondering how she did that lol, I was maybe 3-5 years and I used to refuse to go to the toilet to pee *excuse my langauge* so my mom used to take me there and asking me nicly to do it and I used to refuse, the moment I leave the toilet I pee outside in the livingroom :P which used to piss my mom off and she used to beat me on my "butt" really hard *excuse my language again* lol actually she was doing it with a wood spoon the one we use in cooking :P LOL

3. Last word is I love you Mama! Allah e6awel li fe 3omrech o e5aleech li o e5aleech etchofeen 3yaal 3yaali yaraab!

Yallaaa share your answers please :P




اللهم يا ذا الجلال و الإكرام يا حي يا قيوم ندعوك باسمك الأعظم الذي إذا دعيت به أجبت، أن تبسط على والدتي من بركاتك ورحمتك ورزقك.

اللهم لا تجعل لها ذنبا إلا غفرته ، ولا هما إلا فرجته ، ولا حاجة من حوائج الدنيا هي لك رضا ولها فيها صلاح إلا قضيتها, اللهم ولا تجعل لها حاجة عند أحد غيرك

 اللهم و أقر أعينها بما تتمناه لنا في الدنيا،اللهم إجعل أوقاتها بذكرك معمورة،اللهم أسعدها بتقواك

 اللهم اجعلها في ضمانك وأمانك وإحسانك،اللهم ارزقها عيشا قارا ، ورزقا دارا ، وعملا بارا

 اللهم ارزقها الجنة وما يقربها إليها من قول اوعمل ، وباعد بينها وبين النار وبين ما يقربها إليها من قول أو عمل



 اللهم اجعلها من الذاكرين لك ، الشاكرين لك ، الطائعين لك ، المنيبين لك،اللهم واجعل أوسع رزقها عند كبر سنها وانقطاع عمرها

 اللهم واغفر لها جميع ما مضى من ذنوبها ، واعصمها فيما بقي من عمرها، و ارزقها عملا زاكيا ترضى به عنها،اللهم تقبل توبتها،وأجب دعوتها

 اللهم إنا نعوذ بك أن تردها إلى أرذل العمر،اللهم واختم بالحسنات أعمالها اللهم آمين

 اللهم وأعنا على برها حتى ترضى عنا فترضى ، اللهم اعنا على الإحسان إليها في كبرها

 اللهم ورضها علينا ، اللهم ولا تتوفاها إلا وهي راضية عنا تمام الرضى ، اللهم و اعنا على خدمتها كما ينبغي لها علينا، اللهم اجعلنا بارين طائعين لها

 اللهم ارزقنا رضاها ونعوذ بك من عقوقها،اللهم ارزقنا رضاها ونعوذ بك من عقوقها

No comments: