Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The 11 Questions Tag



I have been tagged by a sweetheart blogger “Standy” I guess its good that you tagged me since I wasn't posting these days :P so let’s start..


11 facts about me:
1.    I just turned 26 years on Sunday!
2.    I live in Bahrain!
3.    I am lazy.. so lazy.. and so in love with sleeping
4.    I love birds! I actually adore all the animals but I have birds and I treat one as my actual baby!
5.    I love pink & blue
6.    I wanna get engaged soon because I am hating being in a relation when I am old for these kinds of relations!
7.    I love reading!
8.    I am a shy person. I blush every time someone compliments me, flirts with me, blah blah…
9.    I love pajamas’!
10.  I don’t know how to put/use make up!
11.  I got tired thinking of 11 facts about me :P

Standy's QUESTIONS:

1.      Will you ever consider giving me 1000 Omani Rials?
1. why would I? :P hahaha 1000 Omani Rials as  how much here in Bahrain? :P well.. If I was a millionaire I would :P

2. Are you a racist person?
2. No I am not

3. Are you an expensive friend?
3. What do you actually mean by that? :P I hope I am an expensive “as ‘3alya 3aleehum” to my friends :P

4. Why is the sky blue?
4. because the sun is yellow!

5. When was the last time you screamed from all your heart?
5. few days ago, I was stressed, upset, angry, so I started to scream and shout at home just to feel better :P

6. If i can grant you one wish, what would you wish for?
6. for your to get 1000 Omani Reyals :P

7. Name your bestfriend.
7. my monkeys (Zee, Zooz, Jass, Aimz), & Had

8. If sense sometimes makes no sense how can you sense the sense in the nonsesne that is suppose to be the sense?
8. well, you don’t make any sense with the sense of  your nonsense question :P

9. What is the scariest thing you ever had to do?
9. Hmmmmmmmm.. I cant remember anything now really

10. Iphone or Blackberry?
10. I have a blackberry although I wanna own an Iphone too :P

11. How many languages do you speak and what are they?
11. Arabic (mother tongue), English, and a bit of Persian (although I understand it very well, I cant speak)
  
My Questions:
1.      If you were walking and you saw a stranger wearing something that you really wanted to have long time ago, will you go ask from where they got it?
2.      Are you in love?
3.      Do you dislike/hate someone?
4.      Have you ever tried drinking alcohol?
5.      Are you a happy person?
6.      Would you live in another country than yours?
7.      Do you believe in second chance?
8.      Would you give a second chance?
9.      Do you own a pet?
10.  Do you have a good voice?
11.  Are you fat?
  
Now I tag:

Rules:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions I asked
3. Tag 11 other bloggers and create 11 questions for them to answer
4. Inform those that you have tagged them
5. No tag backs

6 comments:

Standy said...

have i told you that i love you :***

omg you really made me laugh,, and 1000 Omani rials = 979 Bahraini Dinar

i am also inlove with sleep :D

haha i always thought you are a make up person.. this interesting..

ohh you understand farsi.. that is cool :D

Butterfly Chick said...

hahahaha so not a make up person :P I will go to a makeup class soon lol I will be writing about it too inshalla!
btw, I was planning to come to Oman :(.. 7adiii I wanna travel bas all my friends are broke these days :P inshalla if I'm coming I will let you know, perhaps we cud meet ^^

Anonymous said...

Standy wants the Omani Riyals for yearsss! Its time to get her wish done :D

How do you know persian babe?

Butterfly Chick said...

hahahahaha yeah :P
well, my parents speak persian so I learnt :P I understand it well but cant speak that good

Prince Saremu said...

I've answerd ur questions n thanx for tagging me siso n sorry for being too late !!

Unknown said...

lol
I really enjoyed reading the facts and the answers. It really shows that you have a simple personality. No complications. I like that
and wow... you love Pajamas :)

I want to thank you for tagging me. I really wanted to make a post about myself and this tag came... really enjoyed writing the 11 facts and answering your nice questions

cheers :)