Thursday, March 22, 2012

Angry Me!

I am pissed.. Angry.. Mad.. Angry.. Pissed.. Grrrr!!
I dunno why! But today is so not my day! I don’t feel like working! Since I came to work I’ve been doing nothing but staring at the screen! Nothing went the way I wanted! I am just so angry right now! I just wanna go home! And I have a lot of things to do today and I am nervous about it! I have to go to the saloon, get ready for today’s wedding and I will miss my family gathering! I hate weddings! No I don’t hate weddings I hate preparing for weddings! We have to do a lot of stuff! Saloon! Hair! Makeup! Dress! Jewelry! And I have none of these! I guess I will wear my short pink dress hmm!!
Hmmm.. do I feel better? Somehow! But still I am pissed off! And you also piss me off! KAIFI ! EE KAIFII! You piss me off! I will do whatever I wanna do and you don’t have the right to tell me YES OR NO! It is my life and I will live it the way I want!
I am also kind of pissed from work! I guess I will not get the position I always wanted! I don’t wanna be an engineer! I am not an engineer! And I did not study engineering! I am a business student! I have business certificate! And I am planning to continue my studies in business! So NO I am NOT INTERESTED in working in something NOT RELATED to my MAJOR!
Enough anger….


3 comments:

Zainab Sadiq said...

cheer up dear and enjoy your weekend =*

Anonymous said...

Well i hope u wont be angry for too long .

lulu

Butterfly Chick said...

Thanks girls!
I am not any more :P I am enjoying the weekend :D.. Hope ur doing the same x x x