Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tweeeeeeeeeet Twitter


Tweeeeeeeeeet Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Okay.. I am not a big fan of twitter.. I dun like twitter.. I had one under my name but did not add any friends or something so I didnt have fun having a twitter :P !!

Emmmm.. So tonight I am bored.. I thought about making a new account for my blog.. I guess it will be fun to be close to the other blogs memebers ^^

Soooooo.. Here is my twitter name (Bfly_Chick).. After I made it I realized that my nick is BE A FLY CHICK LOL :P !! Anyhow, you would know its short for butterfly :P..




Yes.. I feel hyper tonight I dunno why :P.. *3aks theek el laila 7amdella!*

So.. My twitter page is empty.. Add add addddd.. I wanna know you all a lil bit closer ^^


*Updates: I guess sometimes it take 24 hours for the name to appear, so you can send me your names or perhaps wait for 24 hours to add me :$:P*

11 comments:

ren_crow said...

lol I can't find it.

Butterfly Chick said...

lol.. I guess sometimes it take 24 hours to appear :P

You can give me urs if you like and I'll add you :P

Zainab Sadiq said...

since you start tweet you will addict it, welcome to tweeting world^_^

Butterfly Chick said...

I really dun like it :P bas yalla lets give it a try :P

Bo-Ya3gooob said...

Welcome To Twitter... ;)

Butterfly Chick said...

Thank you dear :)

d said...

You don't like Twitter now but you will love it later. Congrats ;)

Standy said...

follow me...

@Marjeby

i donno how to search for you.. so follow me so i can follow u =p

Butterfly Chick said...

d..
Still I am not sure of that :P lol
Thanks anyway dear :)

Standy..
Followed you :P

Vainglorious said...

I just followed u ;)

Butterfly Chick said...

Thanks sweetie.. I followed you back ^^