Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who Am I

Hello all ..

I thought a lot about what to write to introduce myself.. I am so excited about the blog that I can't think now.. and it's really late and I am really sleepy..! So talking about sleeping.. I am one of those lazy girls who really really adore sleeping! I could spend the whole day on bed and never get bored! I usually read when I am on bed, I like reading so much and I am planning to share what I read with you soon inshalla..
So I guess this is it.. If you feel like knowing more about me don't hesitate to ask.. I hope you light my blog with your comments..

Take care all ..

Butterfly Chick

6 comments:

بدون تعليق said...

lazy and love sleep thats not enogh :S

what s ur age? studing ,, ??

Butterfly Chick said...

lol..
I am 23 years old and graduated..
You can check my profile for more information..

Anonymous said...

grduated of what (legafa), thanwya, Bsc. 3loom adab, handsaaa.

its me.

Butterfly Chick said...

its okay..
BSc. in accounting =)

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogsphere :)

Eternal Euphoria said...

Hey...nice place...
Will visit often....