Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stay in touch!

Hello all!

How are you all doing!

Well.. For me I am currently not feeling well :(.. Last Sunday I had an accident at work which made me really tired :(.. Believe it or not.. The ceiling fell on me! HAHA I know! Its funny and its so OUCH!

What happened is, I went to the toilet to get ready for the prayers.. It was our break at work so basically no one was at our department but me! So I entered the toilet and the moment I took out my scarf (Shaila) POOOFFF....!!! Something heavy fell on my head, shoulder, back!!!! Oh God!! I got dizzy.. & I felt pain on my shoulder! I couldnt move for a moment.. Then.. I wore my Shaila in a rush and went outside looking for someone just to check on what happened for my shoulder! I just wanted to make sure if I was bleeding or not! But no one was at the office! I went back to the toilet feeling hurt! After few minutes I returned back to my desk and called the reception just to inform them about what happened.. The toilet was a mess and someone needed to clean it up!

Anyway, I went to the hospital that day and again today.. I am feeling much better thank God.. It is just my right hand now.. Its hurting me a bit and I am trying not to sit on the laptop when I get back home from work.. I miss visiting a lot of blogs and sites.. I miss me blogging.. I miss you all.. Just stay in touch I will be back soon inshalla :)

Take care all..

11 comments:

D said...

I hope you are okay! :S

Seriously what are the odds! You woke up that day with no idea that today the ceiling will fall on you lol.

Oh well. At least you got an interesting story to tell. Get well soon ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG this is sooo horrible! I hope your feeling better today! Love ya bunch!! Please take good care of yourself...Things fell on your head and shoulders are quite serious!

Love,
C

Standy said...

lool. sub7an allah.. what are the odds for something like this to happen..lol..

glad you are ok and rememeber, things could have been worse ;)

7amdilah 3ala salamtik *hugs*

Prince Saremu said...

الحمدالله على سلامتج اختي ماتشوفين شر
اهواا صج مثل ما قالت ستاندي ممكن تكون اسوأ بس الحمدالله على كل حال
والحمدالله على سلامتج مره ثانية ^_^

Fafa Lane said...

lol!! sorry babe but indeed i do think its funny n it reminds me of an inciddent happened to me when i was 11. the netball pole fall n hit my head. thank god it didnt CRACK my skull. :) hope ur feeling better inshaallah

Silla

Anonymous said...

Oh my God ! , now that's something i rarely hear of it happening , but it's kinda funny :P ,especially that nothing serious happened to you !.

take care always and watch out!


lulu

Butterfly Chick said...

D..
I am better 7amdella.. Isnt that such a random thing to happen :P!!! lool
Thanks dear :**

C..
Thanks sweetie.. Love u too :**.. I am much better its just my hand now that is hurting me.. But I will be good, I guess next time I will be using the helmet before going to the toilet :P

Standy..
hahahaha eeee wallaaah :P dad called me mayet min el the7ek 3lai :P!! egooli a7een el segaf na6rech enti etdsheen 3shan e6ee7 3laich? LOL
Yeah ur right.. 7amdella 3ala kel 7al!

Butterfly Chick said...

Sadness..
Allah esalmek bro matga9er! el7emdella 3ala kel 7al..

Silla..
hahaha, I am sorry for what happened to you when you were a kid, it must have hurt you! & yeah thank God my skull didnt get cracked too :P lol
Thanks dear :)..

LuLu..
hehehe eee 7amdella ena nothing serious happened to me! You too sweetie take care & thanks :*

Fafa Lane said...

yes it was. for sure i cried!! hahah but it wasnt bcoz of the pain. i was shocked!! hahahah

Silla

Alla said...

OMG, hope you're feeling much better now!!

You get ajer inshallah, since u were going to pray sweety...

Take care =*

Butterfly Chick said...

Silla,
hahaha for me I got shocked but instead of crying I laughed lol

Alla..
Thanks sweetie :*, yes I am thank God :)